MCLC: Chinese netizens weaponized (2)

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Thu Apr 2 09:32:50 EDT 2015

MCLC LIST
Chinese netizens weaponized (2)
So this is behind all those warnings about malicious java script that kept me from using my Sina blog for the past few days! Thought it was a naughty post on my side from two days before (http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_68d111990102vp9n.html). Had had trouble accessing my site some time ago, too. Anyway, nice to know I haven’t been noticed all that much.
Martin Winter <dujuan99 at gmail.com>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on April 2, 2015