MCLC: late-Qing, early Republic literary modernism--cfp

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Fri Sep 19 09:29:47 EDT 2014

MCLC LIST
late-Qing, early Republic literary modernism–cfp
From: carlos yu-kai lin
Dear colleagues, I am planning to organize a panel in 2015 AAS-in-Asia (Asia in Motion: Ideas, Institutions, and Identities) that focuses on late Qing and early Republican China’s literary and intellectual transformation, which has been an bourgeoning and growing field in the past few decades. This panel welcomes researches and projects that explore new ideas and problematics to continue existing scholarship on Chinese literary development at the turn of the twentieth century. We especially invite scholars working in different geographical areas and academic institutions, to form dialogues, raise questions, and collaborate in researches. If you are interested in joining the panel, please send a brief abstract to Carlos Yu-Kai Lin at carlos.yukai.lin at gmail.com by the end of October 2, 2014. Thank you, Carlos
by denton.2 at osu.edu on September 19, 2014