MCLC: Japanese devils poem

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Sat Sep 13 13:00:01 EDT 2014

MCLC LIST
Japanese devils poem
From: Martin Winter (dujuan99 at gmail.com)
I translated a poem that makes fun of “Japanese devils” pulled apart with bare hands:
http://banianerguotoukeyihe.com/2014/09/14/pulled-demons-chen-moshi/
Chen Moshi 陈默实
PULLED DEMONS 手撕鬼子
I say, there are some films and TV-series nowadays not bad at all,
like those hand-pulled demons.
Pulling those demons comes after the demons chop down people,
comes after they are still happy from having chopped down people.
Those Japanese demons come from across the sea,
they loose their souls anyway on the long journey.
Actually, I have only seen chicken ripped apart with bare hands,
they also have duck meat in handy bits, and then pulled beef, pork, dog legs.
“Pulled demons”, must be the will of the gods.
Pulled demons, that’s actually not very easy.
If we see them one day, let us have some together!
Tr. MW, Sept. 2014
by denton.2 at osu.edu on September 13, 2014