MCLC: MCLC and Twitter

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Sat Oct 4 11:06:22 EDT 2014

MCLC LIST
MCLC and Twitter
Dear MCLC’ers,
Years ago, list member Martin Kers very kindly volunteered to create and maintain a MCLC Twitter account. Over the years, he dutifully posted list messages on Twitter for us. Martin has had a career change and can no longer do it, but we thank him for his valuable service.
In the meantime, I have set it up (I hope!) so that all MCLC blog posts are now automatically sent to the MCLC Twitter account. The MCLC LIST Twitter page is here:
https://twitter.com/mclclist
And you can also link to it via the Twitter icon at the very bottom of the MCLC Resource Center page (http://u.oso.edu/mclc/)
Kirk
by denton.2 at osu.edu on October 4, 2014