MCLC: readers/translators of Uyghur lit?

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Tue Nov 25 09:04:40 EST 2014

MCLC LIST
readers/translators of Uyghur lit?
Dear list,
I’ve been asked to put together a new collection of Chinese short fiction for a US publisher. I am determined to include quality writing from Xinjiang, preferably stories written in Uyghur. Since Uyghur lit. is not within my area of expertise, I’d like to talk to as many readers and translators of it as I can. Please reach out to me at canaan at paper-republic.org. I would love to hear your opinions and recs.
Best,
Canaan Morse
by denton.2 at osu.edu on November 25, 2014