MCLC: AAS Urban Space and Visual Culture panel

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Sat Mar 22 15:40:37 EDT 2014

MCLC LIST
From: Xavier Ortells <ortells.xavier at gmail.com>
Subject: AAS Urban Space and Visual Culture panel

Dear members of MCLC,

We would like to invite those of you attending AAS meeting to our panel on
the relationship of urban space and contemporary visual media and art in
China.

We have put together a group of diverse and stimulating papers covering
contemporary video, photography and film representations of the urban
experience, and would benefit from your contribution to our discussion.

Very best,

Xavier Ortells-Nicolau

Panel title: "Shooting, Building, Dwelling: Urban Space and Contemporary
Visual Culture in China"

Saturday, March 28, 2014