MCLC: Sino-Platonic Papers

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Sat Jun 14 10:52:13 EDT 2014

MCLC LIST
From: victor mair <vmair at sas.upenn.edu>
Subject: Sino-Platonic Papers

Sino-Platonic Papers

Sino-Platonic Papers began in 1986 and for its first twenty years remained
a print publication.

In 2006, however, Sino-Platonic Papers became an electronic publication,
with all new issues released on the Web for free. Since that time we have
been gradually converting the print issues to PDFs so that they could also
be made available for free to readers around the world. We are very
pleased to announce that process is now complete -- Two hundred and
forty-nine and counting!

All issues of Sino-Platonic Papers are now available for free at
www.sino-platonic.org <http://www.sino-platonic.org/>

We continue to publish new material, so check our website often to find
our latest issues.

Victor Mair