MCLC: Chinese civ will illuminate the 21st century

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Tue Jun 10 10:13:26 EDT 2014

MCLC LIST
From: Ruben Oosterhuis <rubenoosterhuis at gmail.com>
Subject: Chinese civ will illuminate the 21st century

For those who are interested, I received this article about the decline of
the West and the emergence of China through my WeChat and it is currently
being forwarded there and on Weibo. It was, as far as I could find out,
first posted on the weibo of Shanghai Jiaotong University alumni
Organization.

The arguments are said to be based on A Study of History by Arnold Joseph
Toynbee, though I haven't been able to find out (yet) whether the
information provided in the article is accurate.

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MjM5NDE3MjA4MQ==&mid=200623796&idx=5&sn=c96
70c35189d54b2ca9a2d6abd6c2840&scene=2&from=timeline&isappinstalled=0#rd

Ruben