MCLC: Shi Tiesheng panel

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Tue Jun 10 10:12:15 EDT 2014

MCLC LIST
From: Luying Chen <lchen at alumni.brown.edu>
Subject: Shi Tiesheng panel

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to see if anyone is doing research on or translating works by
Shi Tiesheng and if you would be interested in joining an AAS panel on the
author. Ping Zhu, Deputy Editor of Chinese Literature Today, said the
journal may be interested in publishing a special section of translations
and articles on Shi Tiesheng. Articles will be peer-reviewed.

At this point, I am very open to ideas about the theme of the panel, but I
can think of the folliwng:

1) Shi Tiesheng and Cultural Christians in China
2) Shi Tiesheng, Disability and Spirituality

Please email me <lchen at colum.edu>  as soon as possible if you are
interested.

Please direct questions about CLT and the possible special section to Ping
Zhu, <pingzhu at ou.edu <http://ou.edu/>>

Thank you very much for your attention.

Luying Chen

Assistant Professor
Department of Humanities, History and Social Sciences (This name will be
changed, it looks like!)
Columbia College Chicago