MCLC: Wedded Husband DVD/booklet

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Wed Jul 30 09:59:31 EDT 2014

MCLC LIST
From: kirk (denton.2 at osu.edu)
Subject: Wedded Husband DVD/booklet

Dear All,

A while ago I mentioned on the list that we have produced a DVD of last
year's OSU student production of The Wedded Husband, an English-language
play written (and produced) by Hong Shen 洪深 when he was a student at our
university in the 1910s. The DVD/booklet is now available for sale. The
DVD is 50 mins long, and the booklet contains: the original English
script, a first-ever Chinese translation of the play (by HE Man), notes
from the director Steven Siyuan Liu, a short biography of Hong Shen by HE
Man, a piece by Hong Qian (Hong Shen's daughter), and a foreword by yours
truly. The booklet also includes color stills from our production of the
play.

The set can be purchased through the OSU Foreign Language Publications
online store here:

https://flpubs.osu.edu/store/wedded-husband-book-and-dvd-set

Cost is US$15.95. Major credit cards accepted.

Please encourage your library's to buy a copy.

Best,

Kirk Denton