MCLC: Epiphany call for translations

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Thu Jul 24 09:53:39 EDT 2014

MCLC LIST
From: Nick Admussen <nadmusse at yahoo.com>
Subject: Epiphany call for translations

Dear list members,

I'm serving as the guest poetry editor for the next issue of Epiphany
magazine, a print literary journal headquartered in Brooklyn, NY: their
web presence is at www.epiphanyzine.com. I'm planning for the issue to
include a selection of contemporary Chinese poetry -- to that end, I'd
like to invite list members to submit translations to me directly,
off-list, at nadmusse at yahoo.com . Epiphany is very flexible about form and
subject matter, but poems will unfortunately not be printed in bilingual
parallel. That having been said, please do send the originals along with
your translations.

I'd like to have the pieces in hand by August 5. Thanks very much for your
time and consideration.

Nick Admussen
Assistant Professor of Chinese Literature
Cornell University