MCLC: vol. 26, no. 1 MCLC

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Thu Jul 3 09:38:33 EDT 2014

MCLC LIST
From: kirk (denton.2 at osu.edu)
Subject: vol. 26, no.1 MCLC
library does not subscribe, please contact your serial acquisitions
librarian to encourage him/her to do so. For all new library
subscriptions, we offer copies of the entire run of back issues at a
seriously reduced price. My new assistant Jia SHI (mclc at osu.edu) will work
with you. Any subscription related queries should be addressed to her.

I want to take the opportunity to thank my former assistant, Qiong YANG,
for her dedicated service over the years. She is now in the final stages
of completing her dissertation on the popularization and imagination of
science in literature and film in twentieth-century China.

Sincerely,

Kirk A. Denton
Editor, MCLC

Volume 26, Number 1 (Spring 2014)
Articles

* Editor's Note

* From Diasporic Nationalism to Transcolonial Consciousness: Lao She's
Singaporean Satire, Little Po's Birthday
<http://mclc.osu.edu/jou/abstracts/bernards.htm>
Brian Bernards

* Bai Niu and the Women of Quyi: Appropriating Metaphysical Femiminity and
Reclaiming the Feminine Voice in Republican China
<http://mclc.osu.edu/jou/abstracts/lawson.htm>
Mater Francesca R. Sborgi Lawson

* Toward a Material Poetics in Chinese: Text, Translation, and Technology
in the Works of Chen Li
<http://mclc.osu.edu/jou/abstracts/leetk.htm>
Tong King Lee

* Sentimentalism's Translational Journeys: Bitter Society and Lin Shu's
Translation of Uncle Tom's Cabin
<http://mclc.osu.edu/jou/abstracts/wjin.htm>
Wen Jin

* A "White Race" without Supremacy: Russians, Racial Hybridity, and
Liminality in the Chinese Literature of Manchukuo
<http://mclc.osu.edu/jou/abstracts/bong.htm>
InYoung Bong

* Marketization, Hollywood, Global China
<http://mclc.osu.edu/jou/abstracts/davis.htm>
Darrell William Davis

Notes on Contributors