MCLC: NATSA 2015--cfp

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Sat Dec 27 09:33:14 EST 2014

MCLC LIST
NATSA 2015–cfp
From: Eric Cheng <organiceric at gmail.com>
NATSA 2015 at Harvard! CFP due by Dec. 31, 2014
The program committee for the 21st Conference of the North American Taiwan Studies Association (NATSA) welcomes scholars to submit abstract proposals for our 2015 conference to be held at Harvard University. The conference will be organized around the theme: MOTIONS. We welcome submissions of individual papers or panels from the broad spectrum of humanities and social sciences dealing with Taiwan. Please see the our website for detailed descriptions of our main theme, potential sub-themes, and submission instructions. We look forward to seeing you at Boston June 11th to 13th!
by denton.2 at osu.edu on December 27, 2014