MCLC: Drama performances on dvd (1, 2)

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Sat Dec 20 09:48:57 EST 2014

MCLC LIST
Drama performances on dvd (1, 2)
My 2001 production of Gao Xingjian’s 1983 play “Bus Stop” 车站 in English at University of Michigan is available on Youtube here; my 2006 production in English of Meng Junghui’s 2002 play “Head Without Tail” 关于爱情归宿的最新概念 i can send as a dropbox link; my 2008 production in English of Zhao Yaomin’s 1990 play “Alarm Clock” 闹钟 is not downloaded on dropbox or Youtube, but i can try to make it available if desired.
Claire Conceison
Hong Shen’s The Wedded Husband, performed in the original English at Ohio State University in the fall of 2013, is available in DVD from Foreign Languages Publications. An accompanying booklet contains the English script, a Chinese translation, notes form the director Steven Siyuan Liu, and a short biography of Hong Shen, etc.
Kirk Denton <denton.
by denton.2 at osu.edu on December 20, 2014