MCLC: Wu Di sources?

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Mon Aug 25 09:41:06 EDT 2014

MCLC LIST
From: Wagner, Rudolf <wagner at asia-europe.uni-heidelberg.de>
Subject: Wu Di sources?

Wu Di (吴迪) writes in the afterword (2006) at the end of his 3 vol.
compilation
of materials on PRC film history (Zhongguo dianying yanjiu ziliao
1949-1979) that he had done two books connected to the compilation of
these materials, Bei Gaizao de yishu: <Renmin dianying> de xingshuai, and
Wenyi xin jiyuan: <wenge> dianying shi 1969-1979.  As I am about to finish
an endlessly long analysis of late CR films and film scripts I would be
much interested in both, but cannot find a trace of them. Anybody an idea?
Have they ever been published?

Best,

Rudolf G. Wagner