MCLC: media studies book review editor

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Thu Aug 21 10:40:47 EDT 2014

MCLC LIST
From: kirk (denton.2 at osu.edu)
Subject: media studies book review editor

I am pleased to announce that Jason McGrath (University of Minnesota) will
be taking over for Yomi Braester as MCLC book review editor for media
studies and drama. Prof. Braester served the MCLC community for many
years. We should all be extremely grateful for the fine work he has done
in bringing important scholarship on Chinese media to the attention of our
readership. My deepest thanks.

Prof. McGrath will be assuming his duties immediately. Should you have a
recommendation for a book to be reviewed, please suggest it to him at the
following email address: jmcgrath at umn.edu. You may also suggest your own
book(s). Please arrange to have your publisher send 2 copies (one for the
reviewer and one for the book review editor) to Prof. McGrath at the
following address:

Jason McGrath
Asian Languages and Literatures
University of Minnesota
220 Folwell Hall, 9 Pleasant St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455

Please join me in welcoming Jason McGrath to our stellar team of book
review editors.

Sincerely,

Kirk A. Denton
Editor, MCLC