MCLC: Chinese publishers contact?

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Wed Apr 23 08:32:48 EDT 2014

MCLC LIST
From: Feeley, Jennifer L <jennifer-feeley at uiowa.edu>
Subject: Chinese publishers contact?

Dear List Members,

I am co-editing a collection on global science fiction cinema for
University of Minnesota Press, and as part of the author's questionnaire,
the publisher has asked us to suggest potential foreign publishers and
contacts, including their addresses. I am wondering if any list members
have suggestions for publishers from the PRC, Taiwan, or Hong Kong who may
be interested in publishing a Chinese-language translation of a volume on
SF film; if so, please contact me offline at jennifer-feeley at uiowa.edu.
Please note that only one chapter of the book is devoted to Chinese SF
cinema and that the book overall is about the global, not any particular
region.

Thank you,
Jennifer Feeley