MCLC: AAAP 2014--cfp

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Wed Apr 9 08:48:44 EDT 2014

MCLC LIST
From: Murphy, Cason W <Cason_Murphy at baylor.edu>
Subject: AAAP 2014--cfp

We are still looking for submissions from those whose focus is in any
type/form of Asian performance, or associated fields. All are welcome to
submit! Please forward this reminder below along to anyone you know/in
your organization that might be interested.

The deadline is in one week!

Many thanks,
Cason Murphy
Assistant to Dr. David Jortner
Baylor University

Reminder…Submissions for the 14th Annual Association for Asian Performance
conference (July 23-24) are due APRIL 15th, 2014—That’s in one week!

Come join us in the desert for a variety of fascinating panels and
presentations, including a roundtable discussion on recent publications
with notable scholar from our fields, panels on a variety of Asian theatre
forms, and a very special Schmoozefest (celebrating our desert locale) in
a Persian restaurant!

Proposals should be emailed to the conference organizer and AAP
Vice-President, David Jortner David_Jortner at Baylor.edu

Please see the CFP on the AAP website http://www.yavanika.org/aaponline/
if you need more information!

I look forward to seeing you in Arizona!

David Jortner
Baylor University