MCLC: Chinese Film Fest Studies Research Network

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Tue Sep 17 09:23:57 EDT 2013

MCLC LIST
From: Luke Robinson <lahrobinson at mac.com>
Subject: Chinese Film Fest Studies Research Network
at:

http://chinesefilmfeststudies.org/

The research network brings together scholars in the UK, China, other
parts of Asia, Europe and the USA who are working on film festivals in
Chinese-language territories and cultures (including the People's
Republic, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and elsewhere). It will run for approximately
one year.

If you are interested in film festivals in the Chinese-speaking world or
festivals that feature Chinese-language cinema elsewhere, please visit the
website and sign up for updates. Do you have a festival report you’d like
to contribute to the website? Or perhaps you have a question for network
members? We want to hear from you and know why you’re interested in
Chinese Film Festival Studies. Please feel free to write in either English
or Chinese to:

chinesefilmfestivals at gmail.com

 We are currently compiling a bibliography of Chinese Film Festival
Studies, which we will post at the website. If you have written anything
or know of anything appropriate for the bibliography – academic article,
report, blog post – please send it to us at the above email address before
30 September.

Thank you

Chris Berry and Luke Robinson (network coordinators)