MCLC: British women 'beaten and stranded' (4)

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Wed Sep 4 08:17:30 EDT 2013

MCLC LIST
From: Martin Winter <dujuan99 at gmail.com>
Subject: British women 'beaten and stranded' (4)

I want to do something in this case. Sean has pointed out a petition
Started in Britain, accessible via this local news article:

http://www.enfield-today.co.uk/News.cfm?id=28970&headline=Ponders%20End%20m
other%20stuck%20in%20China.

It is directed towards the British government, so it is mainly for British
citizens. I would like to start an international petition. But who is the
decision maker in Guangzhou? The Party Secretary of Guangzhou city, i.e.
the
major? Does anyone know his or her name, or maybe the names of other people
who could help, or could be petitioned? Thanks very much!

Martin