MCLC: Zeitgeist of Taiwan--cfp

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 23 09:41:18 EDT 2013

MCLC LIST
From: Tiffany Y.Y. Liu <tiffliu at gmail.com>
Subject: Zeitgeist of Taiwan--cfp
Sinica’s Institute of Taiwan History and Institute of Sociology and by the
University of Wisconsin-Madison’s East Asian Legal Studies Center and
Center for East Asian Studies, the theme for our 2014 conference will be
“The Zeitgeists of Taiwan: Looking Back, Moving Forward.” We are calling
for papers on the main theme or any of our seven sub-themes outlined below
from a broad range of social science and humanities disciplines. We are
especially excited to offer a new Publication Peer-Review Option to
participating junior scholars who may be interested in honing their
original articles on Taiwan for publication.

For more information please visit our website at http://www.na-tsa.org/new/

Deadlines and Dates at a Glance:

January 10, 2014: Individual Paper and Panel Proposal Submissions Due

January 10, 2014: Polished Drafts Due (only for our Publication Peer
Review Option)

March 7, 2014: Notification of Acceptances

May 11, 2014: Submission Deadline for Full, Final Conference Draft of All
Papers

June 20-21, 2014: 20th Anniversary Conference at the University of
Wisconsin-Madison!