MCLC: KFLC conference--cfp

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Thu Nov 7 10:36:08 EST 2013

MCLC LIST
From: luo liang <liang.luo at uky.edu>
Subject: KFLC conference--cfp

Dear list members,

Please consider submitting a paper proposal for the 67th Annual KFLC: The
Language, Literature, and Culture Conference to be held at the University
of Kentucky from April 10 to 12, 2014. We welcome a wide range of topics
and disciplinary approaches to East Asia. We are working on funds to
partially support travel to and lodging in Lexington for selected
speakers. Deadline for abstract submission is November 11, 2013. Please
submit your abstract at:

https://kflc.as.uky.edu/

We look forward to welcoming you to beautiful Lexington in the coming
April.

Best wishes,

Liang Luo
University of Kentucky