MCLC: 9/11 texts?

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Wed Mar 13 08:57:28 EDT 2013

MCLC LIST
From: Ruben Oosterhuis <rubenoosterhuis at gmail.com>
Subject: 9/11 texts?

Hi everyone,

For a course I am taking I am looking for a text (preferably literary but
a political speech is also possible) that deals with the events of 9/11,
preferably in English (or Dutch) translation (but Chinese is also fine).

The source language doesn¹t necessarily have to be Chinese as long as the
text deals with or mentions 9/11 from a Chinese perspective, 9/11 and
Chineseness, Sino-U.S.-relations after the events of 9/11 or something
Similar.

I would very much appreciate every recommendation. You can mail
suggestions to rubenoosterhuis at gmail.com.

Thanks!

Ruben