MCLC: vol. 25, no. 1 of MCLC

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Wed Jul 3 09:28:29 EDT 2013

MCLC LIST
From: kirk (denton.2 at osu.edu)
Subject: vol. 25, no. of MCLC

If your library does not presently subscribe, please urge your librarian
to consider it. We give hefty discounts on back issues for institutions
that open a new subscription.

Kirk A. Denton
Editor, MCLC

Modern Chinese Literature and Culture
Volume 25, Number 1 (Spring 2013)

Editor's Note

Articulating Sadness, Gendering Space: The Politics and Poetics of Taiyu
Films from 1960s Taiwan
By Yinjing Zhang <http://mclc.osu.edu/jou/abstracts/zhang-yingjin.htm>

Visual and Theatrical Constructs of a Modern Life in the Countryside:
James Yen, Xiong Foxi, and the Rural Reconstruction Movement in Ding
County (1920s-1930s)
By Yu Zhang <http://mclc.osu.edu/jou/abstracts/zhang-yu.htm>

The Politics of Representing Tibet: Alai's Tibetan Native-Place Stories
By Yiyan Wang <http://mclc.osu.edu/jou/abstracts/wang-yiyan.htm>

The Social Construction and Deconstruction of Evil Landlords in
Contemporary Chinese Fiction, Art, and Collective Memory
By Guo Wu <http://mclc.osu.edu/jou/abstracts/wu-guo.htm>

>From Patriarchal Polygamy to Conjugal Monogamy: Imagining Male Same-Sex
Relationships in Modern China
By Jie Guo <http://mclc.osu.edu/jou/abstracts/guo-jie.htm>

To Believe or Not to Believe: Zhou Zuoren's Alternative Approaches to the
Chinese Enlightenement
By Tonglu Li <http://mclc.osu.edu/jou/abstracts/li-tonglu.htm>

Notes on Contributors