MCLC: ethnic tourism, mentally-challenged persons, refugees?

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Wed Jan 30 09:27:51 EST 2013

MCLC LIST
From:  Sabrina <Merolla_smerollaphoto at gmail.com>
Subject: ethnic tourism, mentally-challenged persons, refugees?

My name is Sabrina Merolla. I am a sinologist and photographer
specializing in International Multimedia Journalism at Bolton
University/BFSU, Beijing. My main multimedia projects--to be presented by
March 2013 and completed by May-Sept. 2013--focus on: ethnic tourism,
mentally challenged persons and Burmese refugees' conditions in China.

If possible, I would like to ask list members some advice or contacts to
better develop my research and lead my interviews and shootings.

Any person, informer, fixer, NGO, open resource, written material
who/which would be interesting to consult/contact in order to develop a
complete and effective multimedia documentary platform
(video-photo-text-audio-infographics) on these themes would be very
precious to my work.

Thank You Very Much in Advance for Your Answer!

Sabrina