MCLC: Pan Yutong?

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Tue Jan 29 07:53:15 EST 2013

MCLC LIST
From: Matt Walsh <matt-walsh at live.co.uk>
Subject: Pan Yutong?

Hello,

I'm currently an undergraduate student writing a dissertation on magical
realism in the Sinophone literature of Malaysian origin. One of the
authors I am studying is Pan Yutong 潘雨桐, an author little known outside
Malaysia, whose works are collated in two volumes entitled The Delin
Collection (德麟文丛).

I was wondering if anyone familiar with any secondary literature on Pan
Yutong, in English or Chinese, would be able to let me know how I can
access them. However, ideally, if anyone has contact details for this
author or has conducted an interview with him in the past, then I'd be
most grateful if you could pass on that information.

Kind regards,

Matthew Walsh

Pembroke College
Oxford