MCLC: Hontong disaster relief donations

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Sat Feb 23 10:54:51 EST 2013

MCLC LIST
From: You Ziying <youziying at gmail.com>
Subject: Hontong disaster relief donations

A friend of mine made a website for me to raise donations for the Chinese
villagers who just lost their homes and most of their possessions to
flooding from a collapsed dam over Chinese New Year this year, in
Hongtong, Shanxi, China. I conducted my dissertation fieldwork in the
village last summer, on local temple fairs and the safeguarding of
Intangible Cultural Heritage. I will go back to the village on April 7 to
do more fieldwork, film a documentary about their struggles, and assist
with reconstruction. It is my hope that I, along with your help, could
send much needed money to provide at least a little help for the villagers
in rebuilding their lives.

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/2RfE6

Thank you so very much!! Please let me know if you have any questions or
concerns.

All my best wishes,

You Ziying
Ph.D. Student