MCLC: Biographical Dictionary of Chinese Women

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Mon Dec 16 19:40:28 EST 2013

MCLC LIST
From: Lily Lee <l.lee at sydney.edu.au>
Subject: Biographical Dictionary of Chinese Women

We have just received some good news from our publisher, M E Sharpe. The
last volume of the Biographical Dictionary of Chinese Women series, Tang
Through Ming, will be launched at next year’s Annual Conference of the
Association for Asian Studies in Philadelphia, 27–30 March. All previous
volumes of the series will also be on exhibition and sale at the
conference:

The Qing Period
The Twentieth Century
Antiquity Through Sui

So if you are planning to go the AAS meeting in 2014, please look for the
M E Sharpe stall. We will send more details as they come to hand.

Lily Xiao Hong Lee
Sue Wiles
Editors-in-Chief