MCLC: Peter Weiss in China?

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Tue Dec 10 18:32:40 EST 2013

MCLC LIST
From: thilo diefenbach <thdb at gmx.net>
Subject: Peter Weiss in China?

Dear list members,

on behalf of the International Peter Weiss Society (IPWG), I am working on
a project analyzing the reception of German-Swedish author and playwright
Peter Weiss (1916-1982) in China / Chinese-speaking areas. Therefore, I
would be glad if any of you might be able to give me hints about
Chinese(-writing) authors who consider themselves influenced by Weiss.
Also, any additional information about the reception of Weiss in China or
Chinese-language areas is highly welcome. I would be very happy to hear
from you, via my address thdb at gmx.net.
Thank you very much!

Best wishes
Thilo Diefenbach, Berlin