MCLC: scholars and media survey

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Fri Dec 6 07:37:15 EST 2013

MCLC LIST
From: Jonathan Sullivan <Jonathan.Sullivan at nottingham.ac.uk>
Subject: scholars and media survey

I am currently working on a project to assess current practices in the
engagement between China scholars and the media. To that end, I have a
short web-based survey that I am trying to reach academic China-focused
colleagues with--regardless of disciplinary focus or experience/desire to
do media work. The survey is anonymous, takes 2 minutes and is for purely
academic purposes.

I wonder if you would mind posting this blurb and a link to the survey on
the MCLC list (as I've done with lists in other fields)? The link is here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/China_Scholars_and_Media

Thanks for considering this request and please do let me know your
thoughts.

Best wishes,
Jon

Dr Jonathan Sullivan