MCLC: Binghamton position

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 10 10:51:28 EDT 2012

MCLC LIST
From: Nicholas A Kaldis <nkaldis at binghamton.edu>
Subject: Binghamton position

For list members who have relevant departments at your home institutions:
please pass along this job advertisement.

thank you,

Nick

Binghamton University, SUNY
Assistant Professor of Asian American Studies

The Asian and Asian American Studies Department at Binghamton University
invites applications for a tenure-track assistant professor position in
Asian American studies beginning Fall 2013. We also welcome applications
from advanced assistant professors. We seek candidates with a strong
background in Asian American studies. Applications from those whose work
focuses on ethnic studies, urban studies, gender studies, social and
political movements, law, or labor are especially welcome. Candidates must
have a PhD by the time of appointment. Submit electronic application,
including cover letter, CV, research and teaching statements, and three
letters of references to

http://binghamton.interviewexchange.com

 <http://binghamton.interviewexchange.com>by December 15, 2012.

Binghamton University is an AAEO Employer. Contact person: Robert Ku at
jku at binghamton.edu.