MCLC: Wang Shu contact?

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Thu May 24 15:58:35 EDT 2012

MCLC LIST
From: Liu, Xinmin <xinmin.liu at wsu.edu>
Subject: Wang Shu contact?

Dear MCLC listers,

I'm getting ready for a field-trip study of eco-tourism sites in the
coastal region of Zhejiang, China.  One segment of my research proposal
for the study deals with the local innovative development of rural abodes
amid rapid economic growth and I have discovered that the area happens to
host the home base of the award-winning architect Wang Shu(王 澍)and quite a
few of his neo-agrarian buildings.  But my effort to contact him has run
into a snag: there has been no response to my emails sent to the official
email address of his art academy for the past few weeks. I am therefore
requesting any leads or tips for unofficial contact information with Wang
Shu that can help me establish contact with him. With gratitude,

Xinmin Liu
Washington State University