MCLC: PAMLA visual culture panel

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Wed May 16 08:39:39 EDT 2012

MCLC LIST
From: Lupke, Christopher <lupke at wsu.edu>
Subject: PAMLA visual culture panel

Colleagues:

We are looking for TWO presenters for a panel at the Pacific Ancient and
Modern Language Association (PAMLA) annual conference at Seattle
University, October 19-21 this year. I encourage interested scholars to
email me asap. The panel abstract is below.

Thanks,
Christopher Lupke

Visual Culture in Contemporary China

How has visual culture impacted the rapidly changing social and cultural
landscape of contemporary China? This session offers a variety of papers
on the impact of visual culture ­ film, fine arts, advertising ­ on
contemporary China. Send titles and abstracts of 250 words to Christopher
Lupke lupke at wsu.edu.