MCLC: Chen Yi's Anti-Revolutionary Poems?

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Sat Jun 9 11:23:46 EDT 2012

MCLC LIST
From: Yong Ho <ho at un.org>
Subject: Chen Yi's Anti-Revolutionary Poems?

I'm posting this query on behalf of Prof. Chih-Ping Sobelman of Columbia,
who is not on the list. You can contact her directly at the email below or
post to the list as a whole, if you think it is of interest.

Yong Ho

I'm trying to locate a hand-copied collection of Marshall Chen Yi's
"Anti-Revolutionary" Poems" (“陈毅黑话诗集”), which was distributed during
the
Cultural Revolutiion. If you have any info about the collection and know
where I can find one, I would appreciate it if you could share it with me.

Thanks!

Chih-ping Sobelman
ccs3 at columbia.edu