MCLC: Nanjing Massacre Memorial photo?

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Tue Jul 31 11:25:13 EDT 2012

MCLC LIST
From: kirk (denton.2 at osu.edu)
Subject: Nanjing Massacre Memorial photo?

Dear Listmembers,

I'm in the very final stages of completing my book on Chinese museums, and
I find myself in need of photograph of the Nanjing Massacre Memorial Hall.
My visits to this site were all before the 2007 renovation/expansion, but
I have included some discussion of the expansion in one chapter. In
particular, I'm looking for one image that would include both the new
exhibit hall and the new sculpture walkway. Something along the lines of
the image attached here.

If you have such a photo, a photo to which you hold copyright, and would
be willing to let me use it in my book, I would be extremely grateful.
Size of the image should be of publishable quality.

Kirk