MCLC: Twentieth Century China book reviews

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Sun Jan 22 13:49:13 EST 2012

MCLC LIST
From: margherta zanasi (mzanasi at lsu.edu)
Subject: Twentieth Century China book reviews

Dear colleagues:

In 2011, the journal Twentieth Century China began publishing reviews of
books on modern China, covering the period from the late nineteenth
century to today. In posting reviews online, our goal is to make them
readily available to people in the field. In general we post two reviews a
month on a two-week cycle.

As you may know, these reviews are posted in a special section of the
online blog, The China Beat. You can access them at
http://www.thechinabeat.org/?page_id=3052. We are very grateful to The
China Beat for partnering with us and for all the help and support its
editorial staff has given us so far.

If you are interested in having a book reviewed, please send a copy to me
at the following address:

Margherita Zanasi
Department of History
224 Himes Hall
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA 70803

Wishing you all a happy year of the Dragon!

Margherita Zanasi
Book Review Editor
Twentieth-Century China <http://www.maney.co.uk/index.php/journals/tcc/>