MCLC: Crossroads

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Fri Jan 13 08:56:38 EST 2012

MCLC LIST
From: rudolf wagner <wagner at asia-europe.uni-heidelberg.de>
Subject: Crossroads

A new on-line journal of interest for those of you with a eye on history.

Rudolf

Dear colleagues and friends,

finally, with a slight delay, the complete first issue of our journal with
all contributions accessible without restrictions in HTML format from the
archive of our Crossroads-website:

http://www.eacrh.net/ojs/index.php/crossroads/issue/archive

In addition, I would like to inform you that we will also start to accept
book reviews this year. conference reports and other news related to the
field of the history of East Asia’s exchange relations are always welcome.
I hope you enjoy our journal and will be interested to contribute with an
article in the future.

Crossroads - Studies on the History of Exchange Relations in the East
Asian World (縱横 - 東亞世界交流史研究/クロスロード - 東アジア世界の交流史研
究 / 크로스로드 - 東아시아 世界의 交流史 研究
) is designed as an international forum for contributions related to the
history of exchange relations in the East Asian world.

Kind regards and best wishes for the new year 2012, which will hopefully
become a very successful Chinese “Year of the Dragon”,

Angela Schottenhammer

--   Crossroads – Studies on the History of Exchange Relations in the East
Asian World http://www.eacrh.net/ojs Editor: Prof. Dr. Angela
Schottenhammer, editor at eacrh.net Technical Support: Deike Zimmann,
admin at eacrh.net Publisher: crossroads at ostasien-verlag.de