MCLC: epistolary fiction in China?

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Sun Aug 26 14:47:23 EDT 2012

MCLC LIST
From: Antje Richter <Antje.Richter at colorado.edu>
Subject epistolary fiction in China?

Dear Colleagues,

In connection with a project about the literature and culture of letter
writing in China (http://spot.colorado.edu/~richtea/workshop.html) I am
looking for research about 20th and 21st century Chinese epistolary
fiction. There are quite a few literary works of this period that, to
various degrees, consist of letters or that use letters embedded in the
narrative. I would appreciate to hear from anyone who could direct me to
published or ongoing research about this topic.

Please respond off-list by contacting me directly at this email address:
antje.richter at colorado.edu.

Thanks!

Antje Richter
University of Colorado at Boulder