[IMUG-L] IPA Source and WAM

Peter Caleb pcaleb at msmnyc.edu
Tue Apr 25 13:52:22 EDT 2017

IPA Source moved to SSL a while back, and ever since we've had trouble accessing their site via WAM. Often, one gets a 404 error (page not found). If you back out and go back in, though, the page IS found-but with a security warning you have to click through.

I'm also getting complaints from students that even when they do get in, they can't download the PDFs.

Our IT department is puzzled. IPA Source seems familiar with EZproxy, but not WAM. I was about to open a call with Innovative but thought I'd ask here first, since sometimes I get a quicker solution this way.

Any ideas?

Peter Caleb | Director of Library Services

[cid:B1D8AC02-B76D-42F6-92ED-61D140D7EAD6]

120 Claremont Avenue, New York, NY 10027
917.493.4507
pcaleb at msmnyc.edu<mailto:pcaleb at msmnyc.edu>
library.msmnyc.edu<http://library.msmnyc.edu/> | www.msmnyc.edu<http://www.msmnyc.edu/> | facebook <https://www.facebook.com/PJSharpMSM> | twitter<http://www.twitter.com/msmnyc> | instagram<http://instagram.com/msm.nyc>

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you.