[IMUG-L] IMUG at MLA 2017

Heather G. Fisher hgfisher at SVSU.edu
Fri Feb 17 19:12:34 EST 2017

Hi all -

I did pass the BIBFRAME questions on to Marjorie, our III liaison. However, due to III scheduling two large directors symposium meetings next week, there is not any staff available for discussing BIBFRAME. She is working on getting the questions sent to a III team member who deals with BIBFRAME. Marjorie adjusted her schedule so that she will be able to join us in a webinar where she will give us a product roadmap and update.

I look forward to seeing everyone on Thursday at 6pm!

Heather Fisher,

Coordinator, IMUG

--------

Heather Fisher, MM, MLIS

Metadata / Catalog Librarian

Music, Children's Literature, and ELP Liaison Librarian

Zahnow Library

Saginaw Valley State University

989-964-7053