[IMUG-L] Forum really is working now!

Paul Cary PCary at bw.edu
Tue Mar 18 13:12:41 EDT 2014

Hi everyone - Allow me to make one or two clarifications to Jean's message.

Jean says: "follow the link Groups from the home page (left-hand sidebar)". That shows only Groups of which you are a member. So it will work AFTER you've joined the group. To see groups of which you are not yet a member, go to Our Organization=>Organizational Structure=>System User Groups. Once you click through to Innovative, you should see a link near the top that says Join Group.

Once you're in the Group forums, New Topic will allow you to start a new thread, and Reply or QuickReply should appear when you're reading a specific post. If you want to post an image in a Reply, do NOT use QuickReply. Use Reply or Reply Using Full Editor. So once you are either replying or starting a new topic, you'll see an editor window. In order to post images, scroll down past the main editor and look for another pane that says Attach Image(s) and/or File(s). That should allow you to drag and drop onto it or browse to images on your computer. Images in postings will show up as thumbnails and you can click through to see the full size.

I hope that helps and let me know if you have further problems.

Best wishes,

Paul Cary
Administrative Officer, Music Library Association (and Innovative user)
Baldwin Wallace University
275 Eastland Rd.
Berea, OH 44017
440-826-8074