[IMUG-L] Forum really is working now!

Harden, Jean Jean.Harden at unt.edu
Tue Mar 18 12:16:37 EDT 2014

IMUG members -

The Forum on the MLA website is really working now. As far as I can tell, you are able to read posts without logging in (Go to Our Organization | Organizational Structure | System User Groups). To post a message, log in (in other words, only MLA members can post). Follow the link Groups from the home page (left-hand sidebar). Choose the Innovative System User Group. You may then either reply to an existing post, or start a new topic.

This will be a good place to post screenshots of how your system works (or isn't working right). If I understand correctly, the Innovative staff will be able to look at our posts. I doubt they will be looking unless we prompt them, though, so don't let this fact hold you back from posting what you really think.

The first time you go to this Forum, you will need to join the group (perhaps in Manage Profile, under Community | Forum Settings - once you join, you don't seem to be able to tell again how to join, so I can't give you good instructions).

If you have problems, let me know. If I don't know the answer, I have some idea who to ask.

Jean