[IMUG-L] We have a Forum on the MLA website!

Harden, Jean Jean.Harden at unt.edu
Fri Mar 7 18:35:36 EST 2014

IMUGers -

I just started a forum for us on the MLA website. You can write simple text messages or can attach videos or images or files, whatever you find useful. Poke around on the site and see how it works - we're all learning. Replying to my initial message looks easy. There must be a way to start a new topic - that's how I started my message - but now I can't find that option.

Anyhow, log in and look for the III Music Users Group Forum under the Category System User Group. Perhaps this will keep us in touch better during the year.

Jean