[IMUG-L] Opinions on the virtual meeting at MLA?

Maurine McCourry mmccourry at hillsdale.edu
Thu Mar 6 13:07:17 EST 2014

Thanks to Jean, for sure!

I think Nara's idea is excellent.  I do think it would be ideal if such a forum would allow IMUG members as well as III staff to post slides or do live system demos.  It's hard to explain to the company why we need a title index to display intact, for instance, with no example at the ready.

Maurine McCourry
Technical Services Librarian
Hillsdale College, Mossey Library
mmccourry at hillsdale.edu