[Folkserv] Feedback on Mintzi Martinez Rivera's visit

Modan, Galey modan.1 at osu.edu
Fri Jan 20 22:53:33 EST 2023

Hi everyone,

We'd love to hear your feedback on Mintzi's visit, especially those of you who had a chance to talk with her informally. Below is a link to an online form you can fill out, but you're welcome to email me any comments, too. I'll be sending out an email asking for comments about Gloria's visit next week.

https://forms.office.com/r/8yprWygawP<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.office.com/r/8yprWygawP__;!!KGKeukY!xcBmVVseMZz7fbL0e30hjTtJEv28OZh9d_JD8ZHAbo2I6SlPwLCKPU9Qe5yMYKo5SKCrj_bGee1mlZkz98x6$>

Thanks a lot,

Galey