[Folkserv] CFP: WSFS meeting - Folklore, Time, and Temporality

Noyes, Dorothy noyes.10 at osu.edu
Fri Sep 23 12:18:36 EDT 2022

Dear all  -- note that our Sheila Bock will be hosting the conference and our Amy Shuman giving the Taylor Lecture!

Dorry

Dorothy Noyes

Director, Mershon Center

Professor, English, Comparative Studies

The Mershon Center for International Security Studies

1010 Derby Hall, 154 N. Oval Mall

The Ohio State University

Columbus, OH 43210

noyes.10 at osu.edu<mailto:noyes.10 at osu.edu>