[Folkserv] 9/17 workshop in creative movement

Borland, Katherine borland.19 at osu.edu
Sun Sep 4 10:55:13 EDT 2022

Hi friends,

Perennial Movement Group, a recipient of a 2021 Be the Street grant, is hosting a 9/17 training on tools for creating intergenerational dialog and movement.  I, unfortunately, can’t go, as I’m volunteering at the Paw Paw festival, but I can highly recommend the trainers. They are loosely following Liz Lerman’s Dance Exchange model. Please consider attending and/or share with others you may know who might be interested.

Best,
Katey

Katherine Borland
Director, Center for Folklore Studies<http://cfs.osu.edu/>