[Folkserv] Tulsa does not exist --

Noyes, Dorothy noyes.10 at osu.edu
Sat Sep 3 16:28:48 EDT 2022

Oh, thank you Amy -- I'm glad to know this fix for future reference! But Sarah Johnston reminds me that unlike the rest of you I actually have no problem as regards the immediate situation: all I have to do is click my heels three times, chant "There's no place like home," then catch a bus from Kansas --

Dorry (Dorothy)