[Folkserv] Please share your AFS 2022 Photos and Highlights!

Cobb, Emma C. cobb.245 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Oct 21 14:37:14 EDT 2022

Hello!

I hope that you all have gotten a chance to rest after AFS 2022 in Tulsa! We’re trying to collect highlights and photos from OSU people who attended.

I’ve created a survey where people can share any highlights, stories, or things learned at AFS 2022 that you'd like to share with the OSU folklore community. The survey will also let you upload any photos that were taken.

Please fill out the AFS 2022 Highlights Survey here<https://forms.office.com/r/PrRFNQSpA8> by Thursday, October 27th.

If you have any problems using the survey form, you can also email me your highlights and photos at cobb.245 at osu.edu<mailto:cobb.245 at osu.edu>

Once again, here’s the link to submit AFS highlights: https://forms.office.com/r/PrRFNQSpA8

Thanks!