[Folkserv] Fw: The End of Life and What Comes Next Conference at

Center for Folklore Studies ASC-cfs at osu.edu
Mon Mar 28 13:27:41 EDT 2022

The Center for the Study of Religion at OSU is excited to invite you to our upcoming conference "The End of Life and What Comes Next: Perspectives from Healthcare, History, Anthropology, and Religion," taking place in one week on March 31-April 1. We have a very exciting lineup of scholars and artists across disciplines all engaging with what it means to "die well" across different times, places, and cultural contexts. There will be something to interest everyone! For full details, schedule, and registration (virtual and in-person), check out our event website: https://religion.osu.edu/end-life-and-what-comes-next
The End of Life and What Comes Next | Center for the Study of Religion<https://religion.osu.edu/end-life-and-what-comes-next>
THE END OF LIFE AND WHAT COMES NEXT: PERSPECTIVES FROM HEALTHCARE, HISTORY, ANTHROPOLOGY, AND RELIGION A Conference by the Center for the Study of Religion March 31 – April 1
religion.osu.edu
This event is free and open to the public, so please spread the word! For registration purposes, please note: 1) anyone wishing to join via Zoom for both days needs to register for each day separately; 2) there is only one link for in-person registration; and 3) the final event, the live performance of the Andean Music Ensemble is in-person only and will not be livestreamed. The links are copied below for convenience:

  *   Thursday Zoom: https://osu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0qceCvqTsuHdan7XGiyKYLnYUCSvnWT2Tl
  *   Friday Zoom: https://osu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYtdumgpjwpGdG4Fqla3RHAWgoT9oovFN4g
  *   Thursday and Friday in-person: https://religion.osu.edu/csr-conference-registration-form-sp-2022

We hope to see there, and if you have any questions, please send us an email at religion at osu.edu.

Looking forward,
Elise

M. Elise Robbins
Ph.D. Student
Graduate Assistant - Center for the Study of Religion
College of Arts & Sciences, English Department
515 Denney Hall, 164 Annie and John Glenn Ave, Columbus, OH 43210
robbins.395 at osu.edu
Pronouns: she/her/hers